- About the Canal
- Canoes & Boats
- Public Boat Trips
You are here
Annual Meeting of the Wey & Arun Canal Trust
Notice of Annual Meeting
The 46th Annual General Meeting of the Wey & Arun Canal Trust Ltd will take place at the Village Hall, Roman Way, Billingshurst on Saturday 27th April 2019 at 2.30pm.
The formal agenda will be as follows:
1. Apologies for absence [see note 1 below].
2. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 21st April 2018 [see note 2 below].
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
4. To adopt the Accounts and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31 December 2018, together withthe Directors’ and Independent Examiner’s Reports [see note 3 below].
5. To appoint the Independent Examiners for 2019 and to authorise the Council of Management to determine their remuneration.
6. Election of Directors
7. To receive a Report from the Chairman of W&A Enterprises Ltd.
8. To transact any other business proper to an Annual General Meeting, namely to approve minor changes to WACT Memorandum and Articles of Association. [See note 5 below for details].
9. Date of next meeting - date &venue to be confirmed.
10. Close of formal meeting.
At this point the meeting will break for refreshments. You will have the chance to visit our displays and sale stands and to talk with project and group managers.
After the refreshment break the programme is planned to be:
Presentation of the Jack King and John East CupsTony Tyrrell (Honorary Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org, 01483 279767, 27 Summerlands, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 7BP
1. Apologies for absence should be supplied to the Hon. Sec before the start of the meeting.
2. Copies of the previous (2018) Minutes will be available at the meeting; the DRAFT minutes can be downloaded using the link on this page.
3. Copies of the Report and Accounts will be available at the meeting; if you would like a copy in advance, please contact the Northern Office (email@example.com)