The 2022 Annual Meeting will take place on April 23rd at 2.30pm in Pulborough Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence [see note 1 below].
2. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 31st July 2021 [see note 2 below].
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
4. To adopt the Accounts and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31 December 2021, together with the Directors’ and Independent Examiner’s Reports [see note 3 below].
5. To appoint the Independent Examiners for 2022 and to authorise the Council of Management to determine their remuneration.
6. Election of Directors:-
a. Sally Schupke, Julian Morgan and John Talbot, in accordance with Article 42 of the Trust’s Articles of Association, retire and Sally Schupke and Julian Morgan are willing to stand and eligible for re-election.
b. Candidates nominated in accordance with section 45 of the Trust’s Articles of Association [see note 4].
7. To receive a Report from W&A Enterprises Ltd.
8. To transact any other business proper to an Annual General Meeting.
9. Date of next meeting - date and venue to be confirmed.
10. Close of formal meeting.
At this point the meeting will break for refreshments. You will have the chance to visit our displays, project plans and sale stands and to talk with project and group managers.
After the refreshment break the programme (subject to alteration) is planned to be:
1. Update on northern section including Birtley Bridge 2.
2. Summit Level progress.
3. Gennets Farm.
1. Apologies for absence should be sent to the Northern Office (support @weyandarun.co.uk) before the start of the meeting.
2. Copies of the previous (2021) Minutes will be available at the meeting.
3. Copies of the Report and Accounts will be available at the meeting; if you would like a copy in advance, please contact the Northern Office (email@example.com).
4. The Trust warmly welcomes new candidates for election as Directors. The formal requirements are:
a. A paid-up member of the Trust must propose your election in writing (and you must agree to the proposal);
b. The proposal must reach the Northern Office at least 14 clear days before the meeting – that is, by 8th April 2022 (the Northern Office has a proposal form, although you are not obliged to use it).
5. Arrangements could be subject to change including being conducted online in the event of the imposition of any further Covid restrictions
Pulborough RH20 2BF